As a priority, the company’s website needed refreshing. The look and feel of the old website were at odds with literature that had been produced and the team was keen to create consistency, whilst expanding the content to reflect the significant progress being made. Beyond the website, a more contemporary and engaged approach to communications was needed, to accurately reflect the credibility of Applied Physiology and help bring Navigator to the attention of more clinicians in critical care, as well as corporates and the investment community.
What we did
With a number of strategically important meetings and a global critical care conference around the corner, our initial priorities included:
- Website design and development, creating consistent branding across all collateral
- Literature design, merging two brochures into one within new look and feel
- Establishing the framework for issuing and tracking a regular newsletter
Following this burst of work, we took stock and have since:
- Updated and optimized the website content
- Helped to chrystallise the messaging (ongoing)
- Started to engage with Medical Devices/HCIT media
- Applied the new look and feel of collateral to business cards and presentation templates
- Developed a 12-month marketing communications strategy.
Marcie and The Foundry House have been like a breath of fresh air in our marketing and communications. We are delighted with their work on the new website, literature and messaging but importantly Marcie is steering us towards a more pro-active approach to PR and marketing. She tests our thinking regularly and is in effect our virtual marketing director.”
Mark Leaning, Executive Director
It has been a delight working with such a professional, flexible and open minded team. Marcie and her colleagues were able to understand and adapt to our business very fast which made it possible to quickly turn ideas into practice.”
Annette Veening, Sales and Marketing Manager