The Foundry House is a team of experienced marketing communications consultants with solid backgrounds in a range of disciplines from strategic planning to branding and all aspects of digital communications. We structure the team around the client brief and draw on additional expertise from our network if we need it, to boost our understanding of a specific sector. For biogs of some of the team, please see below.
- Marcie BellStrategic Consultancy | Virtual Marketing DirectorMarcie has worked in communications for over 25 years in a combination of agency and in-house PR, marketing and communications roles. Her broad experience of consumer, B2B, corporate and internal communications has given her a rare combination of skills, coupled with an extensive network of talented associates.Marcie excels in taking a helicopter view across an organisation and spotting new opportunities for communications to drive engagement, business growth and brand awareness. She also enjoys mentoring and up-skilling, to build capacity and deliver a sustainable impact on the organisations with which she works.With experience of working with charities, membership organisations, small businesses and the public sector, Marcie is adept at immersing herself in a brief on a steep learning curve. She often works in an interim capacity.
- Elizabeth BellDigital Marketing | Strategic Consultancy
Liz (no relation to Marcie!) is an ecommerce and digital marketing consultant, advising on online strategy and proposition, implementation and ongoing optimisation.
- Dan RichardsonDigital Marketing | SEO
Dan is a specialist in search engine optimisation and digital marketing and a Google Partner, certified in Search and Display advertising. He previously held senior roles with Nokia and Dell before becoming a consultant in 2011.
- Mario PrelorenzoDesign
After gaining a fine art degree Mario cut his teeth in the design world with over 10 years of professional graphic design experience working in large agencies.
- Louise LovegroveBranding | Strategic Communications
Louise is a strategic marketing and communications specialist with over 10 years’ experience across the public and private sectors.
- Sue KeoghCopywriting | SEO | Social Media Marketing
Sue has been described as “a social media expert, but not that kind of expert, if you know what I mean.”
- Claire DenholmBrand strategy | Corporate communications
Claire has a background in consumer marketing and brand development, spanning twenty-five years, principally in the entertainment and media sectors. In the past decade, she has focused more on corporate communications, change management and brand strategy, specialising in the medium of group-based planning.
- Luke Brynley-JonesSocial Media Marketing
With over 16 years of experience, Luke combines a strategic approach to marketing with a wealth of first-hand knowledge. Back in 2000, before Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or Myspace existed, he was working with global organisations to enable them to develop thriving online communities and blogs.